The results of education economics studies in the framework of the Monitoring of Education Markets and Organizations are published in a range of scientific journals (currently in Russian). Besides, analytical papers on the results of education economics studies are presented in the information bulletins “Monitoring of Education Markets and Organizations” issued by HSE.
Marina Telezhkina, Andrey Maksimov , Nataliya Maksimova Do students expect any returns on effort applied to studying? An econometric analysis of determinants of the amount of expected wage after graduation , in: CEUR-WS Proceedings of the Workshop on Computer Modelling in Decision Making (CMDM 2017) / Ed. by A. Althonayan, T. Belkina , V. Mkhitaryan, D. Pavluk, S. Sidorov. Vol. 2018. Aachen : CEUR-WS, 2017. P. 200-212.
Ya. Roshchina "What determines Students’ Intentions to Pursue a PhD in Russia?" // Higher Education in Russia and Beyond. 2016. 3 (9)
Olga Gorelova, Maria Yudkevich "The Academic Profession in the Knowledge-Based Society - The National Experiences" // Springer, 2016
Prakhov I. A. "The Barriers of Access to Selective Universities In Russia" // Higher Education Quarterly. 2016. No. 2
Information Bulletin “Monitoring of Education Markets and Organizations” (since 2002)
# 1 (121), 2018 Professional practices of university faculty and strategies of students by quality and types of higher education institutions (Full text in Russian (.pdf))
Authors: V.Rudakov, Ya. Roshchina
Professional practices of the faculty of higher education institutions by type of institution
- Faculty in their profession on the labour market
- Main practices in the professional activity and attitude to massive open online courses
- Research and publishing activity of university faculty
- Conditions of faculty’ work: time budget, income and effective contract
- Conclusions of the survey of the faculty
Educational and career strategies of students of higher education institutions by type of institution
- Educational strateg
- Educational practices of students and attitude to massive open online courses
- Educational and career plans of students
- Labour activity of students
Conclusions of the survey of students
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!